Does your organisation qualify for a NZTE funding voucher?
New Zealand Trade & Enterprise Funding
GoodSense is registered as a service provider nationwide under the NZTE Regional Business Partner Network. If your business meets your local business assessor’s criteria for funding you may qualify for a government-funded voucher towards the cost of your marketing support.
The value of vouchers issued will vary and they can be used to cover up to 50% of the full cost of the project fee, up to a maximum value set by the issuing Regional Business Partner. The maximum amount a business can receive in one financial year is $5,000 excluding GST.
To be able to receive a NZTE Capability Voucher a business must be registered on the Regional Business Partners website and meet the following criteria:
• have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner
• have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees
• are registered for GST in New Zealand
• are operating in a commercial environment
• privately owned businesses, or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture henua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
GoodSense MD Kath Dewar recently worked with Auckland Whale & Dolphin Safari GM Brad Kirner with the support of Auckland Tourism, Events & Economic Development (ATEED) under the voucher programme. Read the ATEED case study here
For more information or an informal discussion about how working with GoodSense and NZTE could benefit your organisation, please contact us today.