Stand out in 2019 – GoodSense workshops with Ākina and the SBN
We brought a new public workshop to Auckland and Wellington in 2019: Be the pick of the chocs! Otherwise known as brand differentiation.
This workshop helps participants make your brand, product or service stand out – to be the pick of the chocs in the box. Sharing ways to differentiate yourself as a Positive Business or Social Enterprise in an increasingly crowded field.
Once upon a time, there might have been only one ‘ethical’ or ‘sustainable’ provider in your market. It might have been you. Or it might have been an organisation you are now competing with. Now, in most areas of business, customers and buyers have much more choice. They have a whole chocolate box of more ethical options to pick from.
In this fun, practical and interactive workshop we uncover how to be the pick of the box – for the customers that best suit your business.
Delivered by ethical marketing company, GoodSense, New Zealand’s leaders in marketing sustainability, this workshop better equips managers and teams to build success effectively.
Key content includes:
- Know who to appeal to – the importance of targeting – who are the best-fit customers for your organisation?
- Be a flavour they’ll love – brand differentiation – what do you want to be known as?
- Look the part – communication priorities – what are the key tools you need to tell your story well?
- Fulfil the taste promise – consistency of experience – ensuring customers come back for more
We are delighted to bring this workshop to you through the partnership of Ākina, Sustainable Business Network and GoodSense.
- Auckland 18th July 2019
- Wellington 19th September 2019
If you would like to book us to run this workshop for your group or organisation please contact us.